Health and Wellbeing Resources
A Staff Health and Wellbeing Information and Resources Portal has been developed, which signposts to a range of services and information available to all staff to help support mental and physical wellbeing during this time.
Working From Home During the Pandemic
Face Coverings and Skin Health
You can find information on face coverings and skin health here.
Information for students
Information for staff
Advice & information
- Barclay Medical Practice (Fraser Building)
- Big White Wall
- Defibrillator Locations
- DSE Spectacles Claim Form
- Health Surveillance for Work with Carcinogens and Mutagens in Research Labs
- (HEOPS) Guidance for the provision of health surveillance in HE institutions
- How to find a doctor or dentist in the NHS
- Self-Referral to OH
- Skin Health Surveillance (what you need to know)
- Temporary Parking Permits - How to Apply
- Workstation Assessment
- Assessment and advice to individuals / line managers regarding ongoing fitness for work.
- Advice relating to individual's concerns at work.
The Occupational Health Unit monitor the health of University employees who work in specific areas with specific hazards which may affect their health. This includes areas where people work with respiratory sensitisers and those working in noisy environments. For further advice please see link for Health Surveillance under our Advice & Information section.
The Occupational Health Unit is unable to provide a treatment service. All staff and students are advised to register with a GP close to where they live. The Barclay Medical Practice based in the Fraser Building can offer advice and treatment to those registered there and, in an emergency, to visitors and staff/students not registered.