Information for Postgraduate Students

Information relating to their Occupational Health for Postgraduate students of the University.

Research Passports for Non-Clinical Researchers

Information about the research passport scheme for non-clinical researchers can be found on the Human Resources website.

Occupational Health carry out the health check part of the process. More information about the Occupational Health role can be found from the link on the left of this page.

Accessing a National Health Service (NHS) Doctor

Students coming to the University of Glasgow to study should make sure that they are registered with a local National Health Service (NHS) doctor. An effective way to find your local GP is through Scotland’s Health on the web at This site allows you to search for your local GP by your postcode.