Confidential Paper
The University has a framework contract for the disposal of confidential paper. This contract is managed by Estates and Buildings but those wishing to dispose of confidential paper should deal directly with the service supplier by the normal system of purchase orders and will be invoiced individually for services delivered.
Further information, including prices and contact details for the service supplier are available in the guidance document that is available on Estates and Buildings web site.

Other confidential storage media
Disposal of confidential digital storage media (for example CDs & DVDs) and of audio and video tapes can be arranged through the University appointed supplier for the disposal of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE). Please refer to the appropriate area of the SEPS web site for further information.